125 competitively selected current students will have the opportunity to visit up to eight different organisations whilst exploring growth sectors.
• Improve their employer networks
• Develop an awareness of career options open to them whilst studying and upon graduation
• Gain an insight into different sectors
• Increase their confidence and commercial awareness
Sessions will take place on Wednesday afternoons between January and March 2017. Successful candidates will be asked to select a minimum of three companies to visit. Visits will be done in groups and participants will be expected to travel to company offices in London.
The scheme is open to current students from these schools:
• Biological & Chemical Sciences
• Business & Management
• Economics & Finance
• Mathematical Sciences
• Physics & Astronomy
Applications are currently closed for this scheme, but please check back from September 2017 for further information about next year's opportunities.