If you have been invited to an interview, your CV / application will have impressed the recruiter and they now want to know about you in more detail. Although interviews can initially seem daunting, they are an opportunity to further demonstrate your skills in person, over the phone or via a video interview. Read on for further advice and resources to increase your chances of success.
Find out more
- Book a practice interview with a Careers Consultant - call 0207 882 8533 or visit us in Queens Building WG3. You will need to fill in and return this form once you have arranged a session.
- Our online interactive interview simulator allows you to take a practice interview under timed conditions. Browse suggested answers to questions and videos from recruiters (QMUL login required).
- Visit the Knowledge Bank on QMPlus and QM Jobs Blog for further information on preparing for interviews, challenging questions, video and telephone interviews & more.
- Check our calendar of events for any upcoming interview workshops.
- Watch an interview on DVD (available in Careers WG3 Queens' Building).