Have you got a project idea? We could help you turn it in to a business.
Get inspired by Queen Mary
enterprise success stories and the winners of our
enterprise funding competitions.
Hundreds of new business and social ventures are launched by QM students and graduates each year. Some make money, others make a positive social impact. Some do both. In all cases, these projects help you to create your own work experience demonstrating the enterprise skills sought by employers – initiative, problem-solving, leadership, influencing…
We can help you dream up, set up or grow your enterprise with:
- One-to-one advice (on anything from your marketing strategy to funding applications) – book an Enterprise Appointment on 020 7882 8533
- Workshops – see our events calendar for future sessions
- Work space - email firstname.lastname@example.org to use Qube, our business work space on the Mile End campus
- Access to experts (from intellectual property to business accounting advice) - email email@example.com and tell us what you need to know about
- Entrepreneurial networks - join Queen Mary Entrepreneurs, attend our Start Up Stand Up events or ask us for a business mentor