If you have an idea for a social or commercial enterprise you’d like to set up, you can apply for up to £500 of funding to help you to test your concept. If you’re successful you will also secure a place on InQUBEate to receive training and mentoring from industry experts over the course of an 8 week programme.
At this stage you don’t need to have a business plan, just a problem you want to solve and some idea of how you might do it.
How to apply
1) (Optional) Get feedback on your idea at an Enterprise Appointment (phone 020 7882 8533 to book).
2) Create a 2-minute video pitch that introduces your idea. In your pitch you should include:
- A summary of your idea
- Why you want to set it up
- Who your customers/ users are (e.g. who you think would pay for it)
- Why you need funding, and how this funding will allow you to test your concept
3) Upload your video by the next available deadline to any hosting service such as YouTube or Vimeo, and send the link (and password if necessary) to email@example.com
4) If your application is successful you will be invited to pitch again in person at a panel interview.