Support in starting your own business is free whilst you’re a student at Queen Mary, so take up as many of the below opportunities as you can!
1. Sign up via our Events Calendar for a range of enterprise workshops to help you to generate business ideas, write business plans and pitch to clients.
2. Book an Enterprise Appointment – One-to-one Enterprise Appointments are available every week for students at any stage of developing their business. Simply book at the Careers Information Desk (WG3, Queens’ Building) or by phone 020 7882 8533.
4. If you need a cash injection to help get your business off the ground, think about applying for funding via one of Queen Mary’s business competitions.
5. Use our dedicated business workspace Qube- with a state of the art iMac media suite where you can:
- Edit your video pitch using Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Design your sales literature graphics with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Build iPhone-iPad apps with XCODE
- Design and build web content using Adobe Dreamweaver, Edge or Wordpress.
- Get professional access to Enloop to develop your business plan
To book Qube email your student ID along with the times and dates you'd like to use the room to
(Details of how to book an enterprise appointment are above).