QM Careers Volunteer Internship Scheme is a pilot project funded by Queen Mary to increase work experience opportunities for students.
The Internships should:
1. Be based on a project to help solve a business problem for the organisation.
2. Take up a minimum of 40 hours (this is flexible, but ideally placements will take place over 2-3 months, working a minimum of 3-5 hours a week).
3. Take place in a local, registered, charitable organisation.
4. Use and develop graduate level skills.
Details about forthcoming opportunities will be available soon. Last year opportunities included marketing & communications, events, HR and legal research.
Job Online Search our online vacancy system for part time & full time work, graduate schemes, internships and voluntary opportunities
JobAlert Sign up to receive jobs & careers information directly into your inbox
International JobOnline Find jobs and careers information for working abroad
Vacancies advertised in the Careers Service
- A Vacation Opportunities booklet is published in November each year.
- Employer directories are available to take away
- Visit the Job Hunting Advice section of this website for useful hints and tips.
QM Volunteer Internships
QM Careers are running a project to place QM students in volunteer internships in local charities to gain useful work experience and develop skills to apply for graduate jobs. Find out more....