Due to the popular nature of a number of our events, to ensure fair treatment to all students we operate the following policies.
• Careers & Enterprise events are ONLY open to current QMUL students, staff or QMUL graduates up to two years from their graduation date. Attendees must have a valid Queen Mary University of London ID Card, or Alumni Extra Card with them to enter the venue.
• You must register for all events unless the event description says otherwise.
• Registration for events open approximately two weeks before the event takes place. To ensure you don’t miss out on booking your place at an event, keep any eye on the events page. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the latest news and updates.
• Bookings will close when the allocated spaces are full, or 2 hours before the event begins (whichever is sooner). After this time we will operate a waiting list. If a registered student cancels a place at an event, the next person on the waiting list will receive an email confirming their place at the event.
• You may still be able to attend the event by turning up, if the event is not full. If an event is showing as fully booked, you may still be able to attend by turning up, if pre-registered students do not arrive, however there is no guarantee that you will be able to attend.
• Confirmed attendees will be emailed details of the room and start times approximately 48 hours prior to the start of the event.