QM Careers is committed to working with organisations of all sizes, and from all sectors to help you meet and recruit our students and recent graduates efficiently, as well as act as a contact point for your organisation to meet with members of the QM Community.
The Services and Events we provide include:
- Advertising Job Vacancies
- Careers Information Fairs
- Careers Forums / Networking Sessions
- Recruiter in Residence
- Skills Development Sessions - Including General Skills Programme, Law Skills Programme, School of Engineering & Materials Science Skills Programme, and PhD Development Workshops.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- QM Temps - Our dedicated on campus Temp Agency.
- QM Projects - Internship service for charities.
To discuss our services, or any of your own ideas, please contact James Weaver, Employer Engagement Manager, by email or telephone on 020 7882 8543.