The Careers & Enterprise Centre is open from 9.30-5pm Monday to Friday.
We offer 20 minute appointments daily. To book please either visit the Careers & Enterprise Centre (WG3 Queens' Building) or telephone us on 0207 882 8533.
Bookings can be made up to one week in advance and if you are unable to get to campus we can offer you an appointment by phone or skype.
Due to high volume of demand, only one appointment can be booked at a time.
Appointments can cover any careers query, including:
- CV & application feedback
- Finding and applying for work experience, part-time work or graduate jobs
- Deciding what to do after graduation
- Starting your own business
You need to have an actual interview scheduled to book a practice interview. Please phone us on 0207 882 8533 or visit the Careers & Enterprise Centre to arrange a time.
Once you have booked your practice interview appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with the instructions, as per below:
- Click ‘Student login’ on this webpage: https://qmul.targetconnect.net and sign in using your QMUL username & password.
- Under the ‘Forms & Information’ tab, please complete and submit the online mock interview form.
- We will need to receive your form by 12.00pm the day before your appointment (Friday if your mock interview is on a Monday) so we can prepare the interview to meet your needs.
If you do not complete the form your appointment will be cancelled.
To help you prepare, visit our QMPlus page for sample interview questions, access our online interview simulator and view our interview videos.
What else do we do?
Attend our events to meet employers, alumni and entrepreneurs. Find out more about what it is like to work in different industries and how to impress recruiters in the application process. See our calendar for details of upcoming events and how to book.
For tips and advice on a range of career topics, from writing applications and finding work experience, to sample CVs and Getting Into industry guides, see the downloads on our QMPlus page and for the latest news go to our blog, Facebook and Twitter pages.